- Can you ensure that I am not put on any mailing list and/or called frequently?
- How much do you charge for a survey?
- What is your current lead time?
- Do you have any special offers or seasonal discounts?
- Do you sell double glazing?
- Do you carry out renovation or repairs to either old secondary glazing (not Storm products) or primary windows?
- Can I see any of your units in situ?
- Are the frames of Storm’s windows produced only in white or can I have them in a different colour?
- Is secondary glazing exempt from VAT on listed buildings?
- What makes Storm different to other secondary glazing companies?
- Are your units available for supply only?
- Can you use laminated, acoustic, fire rated or 6mm glass?
- What’s the difference between 4mm toughened safety glass and 4mm ‘K’ glass?
- Will your glazing reduce my condensation?
- Can Storm Windows be fitted externally?
- I have internal shutters, will I still be able to use them if I choose Storm Windows units?
- Why don’t you manufacture hinged or double hung units?
- What type of Storm units would suit my windows?
- What area do you cover?
Mr Palfreman, The Birch Corporation
“We were surprised that despite the quality and high technical specification of the windows provided by Storm, they were extremely competitive and excellent value for money. We believe our customers have an excellent solution at a very reasonable cost to what could have been a major irritant. We are delighted that a significant number of the homes backing onto the railway line are now occupied and we have received no complaints about the levels of noise.”
Mrs Jennifer Merriam, Bury St Edmunds
“We want you to know how very pleased we are with both the appearance of the secondary windows you installed for us and the increased warmth of the rooms. Today some of the family came to see us and we asked them if they could see anything different in the sitting room. It took four of them over 10 minutes before they spotted the ‘new windows’”
Mr D.E. Cartridge, Oxfordshire
“A good quality product. No pressure selling. Fitter was excellent and courteous, skilled – a pleasure to have in the house. A far cry from the stereotypical double glazing firm – a pleasure to do business with”